Numbered tickets are printed with variable data. Perfect as concert, raffle and event tickets.
Numbered Tickets 14pt
14PT Gloss (95 Bright C2S)
Full color CMYK: 1 sided (4/0), or 2 sided (4/4)
Ranges from 1 to 10,000
Cut to size and box. Perforation is optional.
Print Ready PDF file
|Additional Files Required|
Each numbered ticket job must include 3 files:
PDF proof will be sent to you via email. Production time begins upon approval.
Please provide an Excel file that has a list of numbers needed. For each field needed, please put all information in 1 vertical column. If there is more than one field requested, please add subsequent columns as needed.
A low res PDF proof for approval is sent to the account holders email address. Production time begins once written approval is received. Please allow up to 24 hours to receive your proof for approval.
- Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure proper back up.
- It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
- Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI.
- All type must be outlined (not embedded).
- No linked images.
- If file contains a dieline, it must be a separate spot colour called Dieline and be on its own layer.
- The dieline shape must be a single path stroked.
- Please provide vector only artwork for type, logos, shapes and all other artwork. Only provide embedded raster artwork for actual 4/C images.
- Black type should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
- The trim size of the Illustrator file must match the final trim size of the label. Use bleed settings in Illustrator of 0.0625 inches minimum each way.
- If you select a White Ink option with your order, please supply a single file that includes CMYK (if necessary) and a spot colour called exactly White_Ink. Do not supply separate files for CMYK and White Ink. If you want white ink to print under a blue colour, you need to set either the blue shape or the White_Ink shape to overprint to achieve this. You may also want to set a White_Ink shape to knockout so nothing prints on top of it. Remember to set overprints on any Dieline.
- File should be CMYK only (no RGB) with a Dieline and/or White_Ink spot colour depending on your order specifications.
- If you select Black Only option on your order, the file you supply should be K only (not CMYK or RGB) with a Dieline and/or White_Ink spot colours depending on your order specifications.