Pens - Premium Metal
Pens - Premium Metal
Branded pens are great gift ideas because your customer will see your brand every time they take notes or write a letter.
This Premium Metal Pens related parameters:
1 Color Imprint
- Color chosen for imprint will also be the same color for trim
Pantone Colour Code
Ranges from 100 to 2,500
Each pen is packaged with a black velveteen pouch
- Print Ready EPS or AI files
- Artwork must be vector with all text converted to outlines
- Ensure that your artwork is not a color or greyscale file
- The ink color inside the pen is black.
- The imprint area is 1.5" x 0.5"
- Files must be submitted with proper orientation to ensure proper back up.
- It is best to try to avoid using borders in your design. If a border is too close to the trim, the trim may be slightly off-center.
- Ensure that your PDF is high res and that all images are CMYK at 300 DPI.
- All type must be outlined (not embedded).
- No linked images.
- If file contains a dieline, it must be a separate spot colour called Dieline and be on its own layer.
- The dieline shape must be a single path stroked.
- Please provide vector only artwork for type, logos, shapes and all other artwork. Only provide embedded raster artwork for actual 4/C images.
- Black type should have the following values: C0, M0, Y0, K100.
- The trim size of the Illustrator file must match the final trim size of the label. Use bleed settings in Illustrator of 0.0625 inches minimum each way.
- If you select a White Ink option with your order, please supply a single file that includes CMYK (if necessary) and a spot colour called exactly White_Ink. Do not supply separate files for CMYK and White Ink. If you want white ink to print under a blue colour, you need to set either the blue shape or the White_Ink shape to overprint to achieve this. You may also want to set a White_Ink shape to knockout so nothing prints on top of it. Remember to set overprints on any Dieline.
- File should be CMYK only (no RGB) with a Dieline and/or White_Ink spot colour depending on your order specifications.
- If you select Black Only option on your order, the file you supply should be K only (not CMYK or RGB) with a Dieline and/or White_Ink spot colours depending on your order specifications.